Welcome to the Applied Research Funding Application Hub - please create an account to apply for any of our funding offerings (subject to availability).
Sign up here to start a new application
If you are a returning user, sign in using your FluidReview account.
Current Funding Opportunities
- The Harris Centre MMSB Waste Management Applied Research Fund provides up to $15,000 for research on solid waste management issues in Newfoundland and Labrador. (Deadline: July 10, 2015 5:00PM NDT)
Upcoming Funding Opportunities
- The Applied Research Fund provides up to $15,000 per project for research in any area of regional policy and development. Applicants may be faculty or students. (TBD)
- The Student Research Fund provides $5,000 to graduate students to undertake research labour market issues in Newfoundland and Labrador. This fund is a collaboration intiative of the Harris Centre and the Provincial Government Office of Public Engagement. (TBD)
- The David Curran Award in Regional Development was established in recognition of David Curran, a passionate advocate and tireless champion of rural Newfoundland. The award was established to recognize Mr. Curran’s impact on rural Newfoundland and Labrador and to encourage that same spirit of community development innovation in undergraduate students at Memorial. (TBD)
- The Harris Centre RBC Water Research and Outreach Fund provides up to $15,000 for research on rural and remote drinking water issues in Newfoundland and Labrador. COMPETITION CLOSED APRIL 10, 2015 5:00PM NDT.
The Harris Centre is always seeking new sources of funding for applied research projects. If you have any suggestions for a new research fund, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information on the Harris Centre suite of funds, please see the Resources page.